Our Developing Future Leaders Mentorship Program is a year-long mentorship program for second semester college freshmen to college graduating seniors. One a month, students will meet for a designated professional development session. There are 10 topics that are covered that will help the growth and development of each student in the program. Open discussion is encouraged as different viewpoints can help students understand various ways to tackle situations. During the program duration, a portfolio of accomplishments is developed to each student effectively market themselves to future employers and other opportunities.
In addition to the monthly meetings, each student is matched with a working professional mentor. There will be designated activities for the students mentees and mentors, but there will also be the ability for mentors to arrange their own activities.
“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.”
— Oprah Winfrey
There are a variety of reasons to join our program:
- Increase skills in 10 scheduled topics through our mentorship program curriculum
- Have a confidant to ask critical life questions while navigating collegiate studies
- Acquire new wisdom to help lead to successful job entry upon graduation
- Build support network through our mentors and program speakers
- Receive an Apple iPad Pro 10.5” for successful program completion
We are invested in your success and are here to support your growth. We look forward to having you in our pro-gram and helping you grow!
There are a variety of reasons to become a mentor:
- Become a “big brother or sister”
- Create countless memories
- Experience a sense of pride in another individual’s progression in life
- Give back to the community
- Help assist a younger version of yourself
We cannot reach countless students without your assistance. Our team will ensure a smooth transition process. We look forward to having you on our team to help collegiate students!